how to write a response paper in college how to solve logarithmic problems
- HARES - crews may aid at designated crew aid stations only (but no parking or driving to Fish Creek Falls Trailhead aid station - take the Shuttle from Olympian), and at the top of the Gondola. Crews may also access and pace their runner anywhere between Spring Creek Trailhead and Olympian Hall. We’re seeing how fast you can run, not how many crewmembers you can muster to help you. accompanying letter
- TORTOISES and 50 MILERS may receive aid at any designated crew aid station or spectator access point, as noted in the instructions, but no driving to Fish Creek Falls Aid Station - take the shuttle.
- You are responsible for the behavior of your crew! No crewing or vehicle access above Dry Lake on Buffalo Pass Road. If your crew tries to drive there, you are outta here! No Parking at Fish Creek Falls Trailhead. There will be a shuttle.
- Runners are not allowed to meet crew between aid stations except through town. No crewing above Spring Creek Trailhead.
- Crew should bring adequate gear for their own safety and comfort.
- Pacers for 100 Mile TORTOISES only, and only at designated exchange points.
- EXCEPTION: Runners over 60 (100 milers) may have a pacer for the entire course. Hares may have a pacer between Spring Creek Trailhead and Olympian Hall.
- Only one pacer at a time.
- Pacers may meet their runner ONLY at crew access aid stations, except threw town.
- No pacers for 50 MILERS.
- ANOTHER EXCEPTION: 100 Mile TORTOISES and 50 MILERS may have as many pacers as they’d like from the top of the Gondola to the finish.
- Pacers should bring adequate gear for their own safety and comfort.